Chief Branding & Marketing Officer
For over three decades, Mack has developed successful marketing strategies, transformed companies and most importantly, helped his clients win. Mack doesn’t just look to enhance a company’s current state, but looks at what a product or service should be to lead the pack. His knowledge comes from real-life, in-the-trenches business. He uncovers new opportunities, positions his clients for sustainable growth and develops a demand driven model for success. Although his skill set is vast, his greatest expertise revolves around brand identity, go-to-market strategies, business development, competitive positioning and strategic market expansion.
Mack has been recognized as one of the nation’s leading marketing executives and consultants. He has served in executive rolls and as a senior consultant with many of the nation’s leading brands and has held several leadership and board of director’s positions in the marketing and advertising industry. His experience at growing established brands, startups, IPO’s and joint ventures gives him the knowledge and versatility to help companies break out from the clutter and succeed in a highly competitive market. His successes include: McDonalds, Sears, Quaker Oats, IBM, Disney Corporation, Hershey’s Chocolates, Sotheby’s, Ford Motor Company, Ritz Carlton, Sheraton Hotels, Golden Bear and numerous national and global companies, to name a few.
Awards, Certifications, and/or Professional Accomplishment:
- Achieved National, International and Regional marketing recognition for many prominent clients such as: IBM, McDonalds, Hilton, Ritz-Carlton, Quaker Oats, Sears, Hershey’s Chocolates, West, J.B. Hanauer, Walt Disney and United Technologies.
- Received 140 national and regional marketing and advertising awards of excellence.
- Chosen by South Florida Business Journal as one of the top 10 Creative Directors in Florida.
- Served four years on the Board of Directors of American Advertising Federation.
- Served two years as Addy Awards Chairman and served as a national advertising and marketing awards judge.
- Developed a strategic marketing and project development plan that increased the Ritz-Carlton Caribbean project from a $2 million profit plan to $25 million.
- Owned two successful national advertising firms and held various high level positions, including Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officer, VP of Marketing and Senior Creative Director.
What does Find Your WHEN® mean to you?
“A path to greater happiness.”